Limmud Colorado is a proud participant in the MazelTot program.
What is MazelTot?
MazelTot is a Rose Community Foundation initiative that provides parents-to-be and families with children under age five with information and three big discounts on hundreds of activities offered by dozens of organizations in greater Denver and Boulder. It’s a new way for young families to connect Jewishly.
How can MazelTot help you attend Limmud Colorado?
1. Sign up for MazelTot. Sign up for your MazelTot discounts and request your discount for Limmud Colorado 2010 on the MazelTot website. You will receive a confirmation email for your discount.
3. Register for the Limmud Colorado conference. After receiving your discount confirmation, you can go ahead and register for Limmud Colorado 2010 through the Limmud Colorado website. You will have a chance to note that you are a MazelTot discount user during registration.
4. Select payment options at the check-out page. Your discount will not show up on the check-out page of our registration system, as we will need to manually adjust the balance once your registration is complete. At the check-out page, you will be given two choices for payment, “Pay by Check” or “Pay by Credit Card”. In order to use your discount, please select “Pay by Check” (but do not pay by check yet… and, note that you will have a chance to pay by credit card in the end).
5. Your Discount will be credited to your balance due. We will credit your discount following your registration and then you will be sent an updated invoice via email.
6. Complete your registration payment. Once you receive your updated invoice, you have the option of paying by check and mailing to the address on the invoice, or paying by credit card. If you wish to pay by credit card, email Limmud Colorado and we will be happy to process your credit card payment by telephone.
If you have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 303-908-2785.
For more information, visit the MazelTot website by clicking on the logo below.